Well, sometimes when I can’t sleep I just put on some One Tree Hill, drink another cup of tea, and check out Instagram or Pinterest (or both)! Tonight I’m choosing to participate in a far greater activity; I’m listing what I’m thankful for (…while watching One Tree Hill and drinking tea)!
My good friend Alina inspired me to do this! She writes every night in her journal what she is thankful for and always makes her handwritten entry good so charming with little drawings for each thing she’s thankful for. I am inspired because she is so artistic and [of course more importantly] she’s proven to show gratitude towards God and praise Him for what He’s done… even in providing the little things! So, in keeping with that spirit (plus Thanksgiving is not too far away), I will list all I’m thankful for or appreciate. I’ll try to just list what it is and not a story of “why” I’m thankful. Besides, God already knows!
1. Getting to know my husband more and each day learning something knew (even after four years of being together and 6 years of friendship). 💜💋💍
2. God’s reminders that He loves me, and the timeliness of these reminders. He knows! ❤💭🙏
3. Netflix and the fact Netflix has every season of One Tree Hill! Also has other shows I enjoy to watch such as: Felicity, Dawson’s Creek, Friday Night Lights, Lie to Me, and more recently Prison Break! 📺🎧🌚📲
4. Cheese. All cheese [except orange kinds that are supposed to be white]. ☺😛😋
5. Water. And the fact when I’m thirsty (or a bit dehydrated like today) I can pick up a bottle of water anywhere and it’s safe clean water. Not every country in the world has that and people die every day because they don’t. Some of us Americans even spend a lot of time complaining about tap water. Today in thankful for it. 🍶🌊🌏🇺🇸
6. My monkey slippers. Oh yeah. 🙈🙉🙊
7. Our car that we recently bought after I totaled our previous car. She’s red and we might call her Anabelle… Thoughts? 🚗😱😅
8. Crafts and colorful sharpies and cards! 🌷🌼✒
9. Friends. Good friends with whom you can be yourself and not have to worry. Going away with friends just tops it off! 👜💕💞🚌
10. My noisemaker app on [my] iPhone, iPad, and even MacBook. Praise Him! 🎧🎼🎵🎶
Welp, there are 10 things or reasons why I’m thankful to God (and glory goes to Him). I do thank Him for being my provider and my everything that I need. This has been great. The end. Goodnight!